Friday, September 18, 2009

Notebook after Notebook Part Three

Journal writing was a safe and familiar place for me to start. I have been able to capture thousands of moments in my life that, perhaps some day, may make themselves into a book for many to enjoy. Who knows.




Photo taken from my journal on the day Van and I met 13+ years ago.




Shortly thereafter or on the day I knew he was the one! Today we celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.


Pages from a journal can unlock memories and emotions from many years ago. Whether it's a few silly words, rhymes and sketches or a beautiful piece of written work; journal writing is where many writers begin, and I for one, hope to continue this practice until the very end!

After looking at these pages from my journal thirteen years ago, I realized that poetry and illustration were probably not in my future!! But that's OK -- It's ALL Good!!

Happy 10 year anniversary Van. I love you with all my heart! wc??

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment